About the Company:
Mangra Studios is a marketing and media production company that specializes in business solutions such as custom web development, marketing and advertising, and videography and motion graphics. Our company is comprised of a team of creatives collectively putting their talents together to build a full-service creative project management powerhouse. Our services include film/video production, content copywriting, social media content marketing, video editing, photography, droning, web development, graphic design, and other digital media skills.
Come work at Mangra Studios, one of the leading companies in our industry in the Bahamas. We are looking to hire an experienced Jr. Finance Manager to join our existing top-notch team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Mangra Studios is an excellent company for you. Make your next career move with us.
Estimated Salary: $22.8K annually (non-negotiable, and also subject to change)
Estimated Start Date: April 2022
Responsibilities for Jr. Finance Manager:
The role of a Jr. Finance Manager at Mangra Studios will be assisting in distributing the financial resources of a company, being responsible for the budget planning, and supporting the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company (learn more).
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
Qualification for Jr. Finance Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Extensive knowlegde in Quickbooks
We are a growing company, so our benefits vary based on the position and tenure in the company. But no matter what we empower you to live a life you love. Here are some employment benefits:
- Career Development – Continuous Learning and Training. Clear Career Path and Salary Scale.
- 100% of National Insurance Covered
- Work-life balance – Birthday Day-off, Flexible (Paid) Time-off, Parental Leave and Remote Work Options
- Monthly Gym Membership
- Small Groups – find your sub-culture in the company
- Wellness – Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (pending)
- Plan for the furture – Retirement Plan & Benefits (pending)
Apply for this Position: