About the Company:
Mangra Studios is a marketing and media production company that specializes in business solutions such as custom web development, marketing and advertising, and videography and motion graphics. Our company is comprised of a team of creatives collectively putting their talents together to build a full-service creative project management powerhouse. Our services include film/video production, content copywriting, social media content marketing, video editing, photography, droning, web development, graphic design, and other digital media skills.
Come work at Mangra Studios, one of the leading companies in our industry in the Bahamas. We are looking to hire an experienced Production Assistant to join our existing top-notch team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Mangra Studios is an excellent company for you. Make your next career move with us.
Estimated Salary: $15.6K annually (non-negotiable, and also subject to change)
Estimated Start Date: April 2022
Responsibilities for Production Assistant:
The role of a Production Assistant at Mangra Studios includes supporting and assisting the film, videography, photography, and multimedia team (learn more).
- Helping prepare the set with lights, props, equipment etc.
- Assisting costume designers, directors, camerapeople and other crew members
- Assiting with casting and talent management
- Printing and distributing daily paperwork (e.g. scripts, call sheets, run of show documents)
Qualification for Production Assistant Editor:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 1+ years of experience in studio set and film environment
- Proven experience as production assistant or a passion for the industry
- Knowledge of terminology will be appreciated
- Computer savvy
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving
- A team player with great communication skills
- Physical strength and stamina
- A valid driver’s license
We are a growing company, so our benefits vary based on the position and tenure in the company. But no matter what we empower you to live a life you love. Here are some employment benefits:
- Career Development – Continuous Learning and Training. Clear Career Path and Salary Scale.
- 100% of National Insurance Covered
- Work-life balance – Birthday Day-off, Flexible (Paid) Time-off, Parental Leave and Remote Work Options
- Monthly Gym Membership
- Small Groups – find your sub-culture in the company
- Wellness – Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (pending)
- Plan for the furture – Retirement Plan & Benefits (pending)
Apply for this Position: